October 1, 2012

Memory Foam Pillows are Awesome!

               Shout it from the rooftop; I was extremely impressed with the Memory Foam pillow I bought recently. I used to have a cheap stuffed pillow that until now I thought was comfortable. But I decided to be a little risqué and buy a memory foam pillow. I have always been impressed by the quality memory foam bed toppers and thought a pillow would be the same. Wow, I was 113% right.
 
                A memory foam pillow will actually form to your hand print when you push down on it. This cradles you head and neck. In addition, this particular pillow has special wave contouring which really made it an excellent value. They only cost a few more dollars than a standard pillow and you absolutely have to try one to realize their comfort. Here is a link to see the exact pillow.
Seriously for the small price, upgrading your pillow will drastically improve your quality of sleep. Even if memory foam isn’t your thing, I recommend buying a cloud like 300TC or 500TC pillow. These are great pillows and provide neck support that will not leave you stiff. Maybe you will get one of each?

No comments:

Post a Comment